Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dear Roommates

Last night I had a dream that our landlady had a major meltdown in our apartment. Our apartment was much cooler, it had a waterslide (I wonder if that was symbolic) at the top. In the dream we had BOY attempting to move in to our apartment! . The boy was faceless but supposedly really awful and was moving in to MY room. I'm not sure where Jessie was, I guess in this dream we were all in our own rooms. Regardless of where she was, we had a boy in our apartment...and he was ruining my life. As much as we protested the move our dear sweet Rosemary was more concerned about the dumb holes in the wall. We were in the midst of redecorating our apartment when she barged in and began screaming. "MORE HOLES FOR YOU, MORE MONEY FOR ME! AH HA HA HA HA!" Needless to say, it was scary and even more so because she kind of had a Gollum/Izma voice. However, the rest of you giggled about it, eventually getting me to giggle about it, and together we made the land-nazi FURIOUS.

That being said, thank you Roommates for being you. Thank you for riding with me on my Roller Coaster of Emotions this week. I'm sure I was quite impossible to live with, but thank you for sticking it out. It means a lot that you are STILL (even after the millions of conversations) listening to my pathetic problems and trying hard to help me get through them. It makes a difference to have you close by. Also, I promise that this next week will go better. The initial first week of school craziness is over. Just stick with me, it'll be very important to have you around.

0 comments: