Friday, April 2, 2010

California Fun


Over the last weekend I got to relive my High School Concert Choir Tour experience. This time as a chaperone! Yeah, I know...it doesn't sound like too much fun. However, my whole family got to go this time, so it was more like a family vacation than a High School trip. Even Steve got to come, although I had no idea he was going to. My parents surprised me by flying him out. Our first tour experience together wasn't a good one (I broke up with him) so it was SO FUN to have the chance for a better experience. It was great to be with my family! Here are some highlights.


~"I don't wanna see that mouse mom!" -- Seth


~Thunder Mountain Railroad in the dark


~80 Degree weather


~Cheese dog, Frozen Banana, what's better than food on a stick?


~LION KING at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas


~Finding Steve hanging out in the hotel hallway like a creeper


~"Which would make you Michelle Tanner, and me Uncle Jesse...what?"


~Helping Russell ask Sarah to the Prom in front of the Disney Princess Castle


~The new Toy Story Ride...Excellent!


~Grandma B. on the Haunted Mansion


~Annie's face in our awesome picture on splash mountain.


~Dad finally getting on a Roller Coaster


~Ed and Ryan's open mic day on the bus complete with Stand-up comedy and Karaoke


~Oh Mrs. G., such a sweet spirit!


~Lunch at the Blue Bayou, the restaurant inside Pirates of the Caribbean


~Watching Sarah perform at Disneyland, she totally rocked it.


~Walking along the Pier at Newport Beach.


~Watching the PIXAR PARADE with the Twins...priceless.


~Secret Door #33


The Sisters...on Tour! What a great trip!

3 comments:

Mabs said...

OH what a fun post to read. :) That was quite the trip. :)

Sarah Jane said...

Fun times! "I don't want to see that mouse!" Still cracks me up! Oh Sethers!

tyandmichellecall said...

Hey Megan, So fun to find your blog. Congrats on the engagement! I'm so excited for you. Looks like your life is great. And I'm also thrilled that you're going into elementary education. It truly is the best job ever. Let me know if you need any help, ideas, whatever. I'd love to help if I can. So good to hear from you!