Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Newest Obsession


I have decided to finally say this out loud. I am addicted to LOST. There it's out...whew! I feel so much better now. I can not go one day without watching this incredible show. If I have to wait to find out what happens, I think I would go crazy.

This latest obsession began when my friends Carrie and Sascha decided that LOST was their new favorite show. I never had any real desire to watch it, but because they insisted it was great, I decided to give it a try. Preparing myself for boredom, or lameness I reluctantly turned it on. From the first episode, no I take that back, the first five minutes I was hooked! I have never watched a show in which the characters are so intense, complicated and even in some cases intertwined. Each character has the most interesting back story! The plot is told through everyone's perspective not just one person's point of view. And honestly, just look at him! He's hot...and makes it all worth it.

So there, it's out, I love LOST! Don't believe me? See for yourself.

3 comments:

Becky said...

All I can say is I told you so. Just kidding I won't be so mean. I'm glad you've finally succumbed. Take it slow though because as soon as you finish season four you'll be dying and it doesn't return until January.

Rebecca said...

Geez where have you been? I've watched this show religiously since it started!

Sarah Jane said...

You need serious help. Staying up till four in the morning just to watch.. a little psycho but I love you anyway. You should spend more time with your cute little sister. She is so much fun!

P.S. All you need is toast!