Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am not a big advocate for snow. Sure it looks pretty, as it's falling down from the heavens, blanketing the world with white. However, I have come to a very simple and logical conclusion about snow. It is INCONVENIENT.

I'm sure I come across rather harsh, but that my friends is the truth of it.

When I was little, I looked forward to the first snowfall. I would spend hours outside in my "snow bunny suit" (affectionately named by my Dad) building snowmen and forts, and making snow angels. I wouldn't go inside until I couldn't feel my toes. Now that's dedication! Snow and I always had an understanding before.

Then...I moved up to LOGAN.
Then...I had to start driving in the snow.
Then...I had to endure snow for 6 months out of the year.
Then...I had to walk to class in the blizzard (which is quite difficult at a 70% incline of ICE)
Then...I had to pay my sky high heating bill because of the snow.
Then...I had to cancel important plans with friends because of the snow.

So now snow has become a bother, and a hastle to me. I propose a new deal, snow over Christmas Break! Not Before, Not After! Who's with me?

"Me and snow, we're through."

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Haha, the whole time I read that I thought to myself Loreali! I totally agree! Down with Snow! I shall make t-shirts.