Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You know that sound you hear on the radio when the station goes in and out...that crackling sensation?? Welp, I'm pretty sure that's what my voice sounds like right now. I'll be talkin and then all of a sudden, my voice will completely cut out, sputter and crackle. It's unfortunate.

In other news,

I baked a pie. Yep, I did it all by myself...(with the exception of the crust, my mom helped me make that.) It was the most beautiful looking dessert I've ever made. I wish I would have taken a picture, it would've made your mouths water.

Also, I've decided that while Logan is fun, I'm kinda tired of it. Mostly cause I got a taste of what it's gonna be like to be a teacher, and I'd like to just skip the next two semesters and be finished. It'd be nice to just start my own classroom...no more school. I'm ready to move on. If only...

Also, have you ever wanted to get inside someone's head to try to comprehend how their brain works? I mean someone that you constantly go, "what could possibly make you do the things you do?" I've discovered several humans that must have fascinating patterns of thinking. I mean truly unique individuals who do and say things without a filter of any kind. I would like to develop a way to see their thought processes when they do and say these ridiculous things. I think it would provide some marvelous insight.

For Example: What makes the sister in my home ward decide to get up and share personal information about the woman she visit teaches that I'm sure that women didn't want to share with the rest of the relief society. I would maybe understand if it was related to the lesson in some strange way. Then I could justify it. But in this case the lesson had ended we had sung the closing song, and the dear woman stood up and said "If I may I'd like to share something about Sister ______." She then went into a very disjointed, unrelated story about sister so and so, who I'm sure would of been mortified had she been there for the meeting. I just giggled. Whatever made her decide to do that? What thought process did she have? I'd of love to have been in her head at that moment. Sweet lady!

Also, I've recently rediscovered how wonderful my imagination is. Just FYI

1 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Oh jean! What a dear heart! I am glad that I was there to share that experience with you!