Monday, February 16, 2009

Latest Passion

For the past few months I've been saving up for a new camera, and on Saturday I finally got it! Hooray! Since I started school I've discovered a passion for taking pictures. I love to capture moments that other people might not see. So to have this new camera has been such an exciting venture, and even though I'm not very good yet, I'm stoked about this.

Here's a taste of what I've done so far...


















So as you can tell I'm still a novice but I sure had fun taking these. Hopefully there will be some more good pictures to come!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love these. I want to be with you so we can take pictures together. I got a sweet camera for my birthday and have not been able to utilize it how I want.

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are hired! Whenever I need pictures, I'll give you a call :) Your blog is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

My favorite one is the one with the orange coat and clouds. It's got some awesome contrast. Love it1 Way to go! If you want to step into the next dimension of awesomeness, google "hdr pictures" It will blow your mind.

Sarah Jane said...

Wow who is that hot model :D! hehehe thanks for posting the one of my ugly face, I am sure Tyra is gonna love it! Where is my dead model pose?