Thursday, May 21, 2009

Overload

System failure......system failure.....brain crashing....imput overload....not responding....will not compute.........project terminated.....hard drive crashing....HELP!

Were I a computer, my wiring would be smoking and my screen would be turning lots of crazy colors. My brain simply will not function these days. With everything happening in my life lately, it is on constant overload. There is simply no room for more information...if you crammed anything else in there it would EXPLODE!!

I am at to the point where I can't think about anything else in my life, there are already too many jumbled up issues that need to be resolved on many different levels and subjects! Between school, and home and work and boys and stupid responsibilities and new apartments and new neighbors and change and roommates and choices and the future I am just swamped.

So do not tell me anything new, do not give me another assignment, do not ask me another favor, do not ask me another opinion, do not create more drama. Cause my brain will not handle it well.

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Um...I love you?!

Leslie said...

Oh Meggy, I just love you! I promise I will try to alleviate part of the "roommates" section of your blog....

Mabs said...

haha... guess what megan?! haha just kidding... :P love ya!